Wow, I managed to make in my humble opinion the best smoothie ever, I mean it can be improved of course, but thus far it’s number 1.
- 1 litre of hemp milk (you can make hemp milk, however this time I bought some from the shop)
- 4-6 tbsp of cacao powder (technically I poured the remainder of the bag into the jug, which I guess is about 4-6tbsp)
- 2 bananas
- 1 punnet of cherries (here’s one way to improve, source them locally and be patient for them to come into season, oops, I was caught out by the devious special offer).
- 10 squeezes of honey (regular old squeezable honey, here again you could up your game and use wild raw, local honey).
- 1tsp of wheat grass powder (I used organic freeze dried powder)
Simply throw it all into a high speed blender, remember to take the stones out of the cherries, apart from that, throw it in with love and due diligence press the power on and whizz until it’s thick a creamy. Then my friends you have the best smoothie ever and bliss will be yours. 😀